- Removed Barbarian. Redundant class with my multi-class rules. Warrior and Scout does it better. Just 'feels' more correct to me.
- Revamped Scout. More abilities. More utility as a distance and support melee fighter.
- Adjusted Pirate/Sailor. Added gambling.
- Added Knight for more of a straight warrior horseman as opposed to the Raider as bandit class.
- Added Thug for an urban warrior class.
- Renamed Bard to Entertainer.
- Removed Scholar. Replaced with Priest/Shaman. More useful 'wiseman' abilities such as healing, a bit of alchemy, etc. Can still use ritual magic. A bit Thulsa Doomy.
- Put a writeup for Hyborian thieves. Includes a +20% Hyborian competency bonus (D&D thieves are just bad at their skills) and Gambling ability.
Spellcaster classes remain as is.